We value your trust, and your privacy is of the highest importance to us. We only collect data that is needed to conduct our business efficiently, and we use any information carefully, and in accordance with current data legislation.
We do not rent, sell or exchange information with outside companies for mailing or marketing purposes, and we would never disclose the information we hold unless we are obliged to do so by law.
OUR MAILING LIST
We send email newsletters each year with details of new artwork, projects and ‘behind the scenes’ stories.
Our mailing list consists solely of the email address of individuals who sign up via our website mailing list link; at a trade show or exhibition, customers who place online orders; or those with requests for information about our art.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you place an order with us by email, telephone or via our website, we require the information to fulfil that transaction. This includes name, address, email address and telephone number.
We store this data on our computer and in manual files and use it in order to fulfil the transaction.
We take all reasonable steps in order to ensure that this data on our held computers and in manual files is stored safely and securely.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- In order to process and fulfil your purchase transactions, including securely providing only the necessary data to our appointed financial transaction services and our postal services.
- In order to respond to sales, press and other enquiries.
- In order to send you occasional and relevant information via our newsletters.
OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION FROM OUR MAILING LIST
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list on Mailchimp, via the unsubscribe link on the bottom of every newsletter we send out. This is effective immediately and permanently.
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
If you require any further information please contact us.